Good and Great are two completely separate Paths...
...And that's the first lesson I want to teach Athletes of the Roaring Fork Valley
(watch the video below to learn more about BEAST UP WITH BOTTS)
Our Athletes are capable of so much more - it's time they have experienced guidance on how to become a real BEAST in their sport
I've seen they are ready to learn what it really takes to achieve Greatness - and the BEAST UP WITH BOTTS live & recorded training videos are their opportunity to quickly learn and begin applying the best of performance training I discovered over two decades through trial and error.Start Your Training Now
HAVE YOU (OR YOUR ATHLETE) TRAIN YOUR MIND, BODY, & SKILLS LIKE A PRO
THE BEAST UP WITH BOTTS PROGRAM
Is a monthly membership group with a combination of live & recorded training videos that...
- Teaches Jason's BEAST Mindset lessons - a combination of standards and mental performance strategies that guide Athletes to do whatever it takes to reach their full potential
- Teaches and provides athletic training routines that emphasize the development of balance, speed, agility, strength & power
- Teaches and provides advanced strategies for deliberately training specific sports skills and mechanics faster into precise unconscious habits
- Provides mentorship and guidance from a former 15-year professional athlete - an experienced voice that has already walked the path before them and understands what's most important for them to focus on at their stage, and what's not important.
It's time to BEAST UP...
...And have the Athletes of the Valley get the guidance they need to achieve their goals of dominating high school leagues...and for many to go on to college and even professional careers...
But it all starts with them learning how to train their minds, bodies, and skills for GreatnessGet Started Now - BEAST UP WITH BOTTS
What's Included In the BEAST UP WITH BOTTS Online Training
The Online Video/Audio Library is Sectioned Into Several Different Categories that Allow Athletes to Learn & Apply the Areas of Development They Need Most - Anytime, Anywhere.
THE BEAST MINDSET
Mindset is the beginning and the end of Athletic Performance and Player Development. With the Monthly Membership, Athletes get access to many of my past Mental Skills programs, as well as new weekly videos and audios that I put together specifically for the group. Including:
- BEAST TALK! My previous podcast for Athletes
- The PLAY LIKE A BEAST Pregame Visualizations
- The BEAST Diaries - my real-time weekly Videos addressing the specific needs of Athletes in-season and out-of-season.
With these training lessons, Athletes will have unlimited access to the mind and standards of being a professional-level athlete.
BEAST YO-CHI TRAINING VIDEOS
These step-by-step workouts are a blend of the Tai Chi and Yoga workouts I did during my career. As much as Athletes want to jump into speed and strength workouts - I preach that developing our mind/body connection through this series will be the ceiling of what they get out of all other training. Through the Yo-Chi training, Athletes will develop:
- Greater stability and athletic awareness in their legs and core (where 80% of sports success comes from)
- Clearer Minds, and More Fluid Actions
- Greater control of their Breath, and it's synchronization with their movements (allowing for more precise sports skills)
With these training videos (most that include commentary - on what to do and how to do them) Athletes will begin to access deeper levels of Athletic Awareness and Body Control that can be used to faster develop speed, strength and skill.
SPEED, AGILITY, STRENGTH & POWER WORKOUTS
The first section that doesn't need convincing to its importance, however, most young athletes are straight up not doing enough athletic training, and or doing them incorrectly. With the SASP workouts, Athletes will learn:
- Correct Sprint Mechanics for Faster Speed
- Step-by-Step Workout Routines (along with commentary on what to focus on when performing them)
- The Best Core Exercises for Athletes - Including Stabilizers and Med-Ball Routines
- And the 20/80 strength-building routine. The 20% of exercises that will increase 80% of athletic performance
With these training videos and workout routines, Athletes will shave years off of their athletic training development as they begin to learn and apply the most effective ways to get faster and stronger.
Not all practice time is equal or productive. With these videos, Athletes learn the most advanced strategies of deliberate training that can be applied to any sport. Along with this section are various drills for baseball players (since that is my background) to help them become slicker defenders, more powerful hitters, and more dominant pitchers.
- Learn the difference between Deliberate and Range Training - and when to focus/do each side of the spectrum.
- Learn how to "Isolate & Elevate" their technique and mechanics to get better faster.
- How to build a long-term focus (and patience) on their own personal athletic development journey
With this series, Athletes will "learn how to learn" faster, and truly understand what it means to train like a pro.
ALSO WITH THE BEAST UP WITH BOTTS PROGRAM
Monthly Live Training Call
Athletes can join Jason via Zoom each Month
For a specialized Live training, and have the opportunity to ask questions and get specific coaching advice in the areas they desire. Additional benefits of the Live Video call include:
- Jason offering personal direction for each member on how best to go through the online training
- Motivational Energy and Accountability towards Personal Goals
- An opportunity to share success stories, and improvements made (to inspire that further inspires the community)
The Live Video Training serves as an integral piece of BEAST UP WITH BOTTS, helping Athletes to get the most out of the program. Calls are rotated through different days of the week, and if they can't be made live a recording of the call is made and placed in the Member's portal the following day.
MORE ABOUT JASON BOTTS
Hey, Jason here...
Many in the Valley have gotten to know me as a former Major League Baseball player, but few are aware after the conclusion of my career that I spent the next six years mentoring and mental skills training athletes of all major sports across the country.
Amidst the COVID pandemic, I took a break from my business and somehow relocated my life and family to Snowmass Village. The Valley reminded me much of my small hometown area in California (minus the mountains of course) and I believed it was the perfect place to raise my two sons.
After a year or two of slowly becoming a part of the community and the baseball programs, the Valley began to reflect even more of my childhood. I grew up passionate about sports at an early age, and always dreamed of one day becoming a Big Leaguer.
But in my small town back then, there was no real expert direction or coaching or guidance in how to make my dreams a reality - a similar situation to what I have found in the Valley as well, too.
Fortunately, I persevered, and through trial and error and a relentless obsession to be my best as an athlete and baseball player - I found a way to live my dream.
My Vision - my mission now - is to be a presence, a voice, and a leader for our young athletes in the Valley that dream of athletic greatness themselves. To teach and train them in everything that I learned during my 15yr professional career, and to give them all the direction I wish I had when I was their age.
"Working with Jason in the Elite Beast I and II group training has made a big difference in my confidence at the plate (and in the classroom). There is so much going on during a game that being able to better focus through visualization and proper breathing has allowed me to up my impact."
- Eloise Facher '23 Softball - Committed to Pitt
"Jason is the BEAST of all beasts! I love his perspective on “Beast Mode” principles and it’s obvious he truly lives them out in all that he does. I learn something new from each of our conversations and any time I hear him speak. His mindset knowledge and performance-driven coaching goes beyond baseball. His coaching applies to every aspect in life."
- Shane Austin, Pro Quarterback
"The program has made me become a stronger player by simplifying anything that could be in the way so that I can completely focus on what is important and what can lead to me being successful. Jason is also one of the easiest people to talk to and has really helped work out mental blocks."
- Ryan Gallegos, Softball, University of North Texas
BEAST UP WITH BOTTS is for Hungry Athletes who...
- Are serious - or ready to get serious - about achieving their Athletic goals
- Are open and willing to do things differently than they've done before
- Are committed, and capable of working/training independently
- Desire Greatness (want to reach their full potential), and are willing to raise their standards to Achieve it
SIGN UP AND START TRAINING FOR GREATNESS NOW WITH
BEAST UP WITH BOTTS
*Automatic Subscription - With Easy Cancellation (in account settings or email Jason directly)SIGN UP HERE
30-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with the wisdom, knowledge, and training contained in BEAST UP WITH BOTTS - let us know within the first 30-days for a full refund. No questions asked.